Wednesday, July 20, 2016

2016 Expo Project ~ SHINE

Over the next weeks, I'll be sharing several of the projects and pages from my adventures at the 2016 Scrapbook Expo in Duluth GA (just outside Atlanta). 

This year's group of TEN scrappers and close friends marked EIGHTH year of attending, each year gets better and better!  Here's our group this year in our "I Love My Scrapbook Sisters" shirts. 


One of the newer events offered is the Thursday night Make N Take.  The evening is filled with one vendor after another, giving you prepackaged projects and walking you through the techniques using their products.   After each presenter, they set up their table of special sales for about 20 minutes. Talk about a mad rush of women!!!  All 400 + trying to get around two 10 foot tables to grab the newest products at a great price!

Craft Fantastic was one of the presenters Thursday night.  Their project was Fantastic Memory Jewelry and included a bird cage pendant and a circle pendant for us to add images to and cover with their clear domes.  The package also included a necklace chain and a cute pair of charm like scissors embellishments.

I elected to use my birdcage pendant as an embellishment on a card.  I clipped the pendant through the sticky back netting and added the wooden SHINE from my stash.  This will make the perfect card for a special friend who's love of the Lord SHINES brightly every day!


Thank you for stopping by - May God's love SHINE through your actions today and may you be a blessing to others. 




No comments:

Post a Comment