Good morning from the Design Team for the Classic Design Challenge. We're opening the August/September challenge today with two wonderful sponsors: Fred She Said and Sheepski Designs.
For my Design Team card I selected 'Emma in the Leaves' from Fred She Said and made a generic fall card.
I mounted the multi leaf patterned paper on a 5" x 7" brown card base, then added the image with aqua matting. Next I used a piece of scrap from the aqua matting to add behind the sentiment 'Count Your Blessings, and centered and secured it across the width of the image. Then for the final touch, I added the orange ribbon with a leave charm tied in the knot.
Thanks for stopping by today to see what I've been working on. I hope you will pop over to the Classic Design Challenge to see the other Design Team cards and to enter your cards for a chance to win!
Pam's Pearls
I will be entering this card in to the following challenges:
Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 327
Digi ChooseDay ~ Challenge 8 Week 3
Copics:
Hair: E39, YR27, YR23, Jacket & Boots: BG53, BG57, BG23, Skirt: YG95, YR61, Leaves: Y19, E13, YR16, YR25, E11, Sky: BG000, B60, N0, B0000, Y11
Products:


A lovely card, pam, filled with the joy of life in Autumn. The movement you have obtained in your background is fabulous
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine