Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Beautiful Belle

Today's featured card is using a new stamp by
Rubbernecker Stamps.
Belle, (670-01) is absolutely eloquent and makes a lovely card.
There were several 'ladies of the 50's' at the Scrapbooking Expo
where I purchased my stamp, and believe me, it was 
extremely hard to decide which one to select!


I selected shades of pink for this card and will be using it for a birthday greeting.  Once I finished the front, I decided any sentiment on the front would be distracting with this layout, so I elected to do my sentiment stamping inside.  
The possibilities are endless with this beautiful lady!

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for being a faithful follower.  I welcome your comments!
This card and many others are available for purchase at Not Just Scraps or through private message. 
Serving a Risen Savior, Pam 
This posting will appear on the following sites:
Rubbernecker Stamps #17, Addicted to Card Making, Christian Card Makers, Karle's Passion, Stamp Junkies, Crafty Carkmakers #195, Pinterest and Not Just Scraps.