Wednesday, August 24, 2016

ATCM Envelope Challenge ~ August

One of the most challenging monthly games
Monthly Envelope Challenge.
The month of August was hosted by Sue 
and these are the supplies that each 
person was sent.  


The guidelines are you have to use some
of each supply included
and this month you were allowed 
to add two additional items.

For my card, I added the Red printed background
matting and the stamped tag. 
Feel free to save this image for your cards.


This card will be going to Alana,  a young lady that I have
watched grow up since birth and has recently
secured her first teaching job.  I'm so very proud
of her as she spreads her wings!  I know she is 
going to SOAR!

Thank you for stopping by ~ Pam 

2 comments:

  1. That will be the perfect card for her. You do such amazing work, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and I know that Alana will cherish it. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete