Wednesday, April 27, 2016

How Are Things At Your Pad?

How can anyone resist smiling when you see this 
adorable frog from the 
Stamp Up Frolicking Frogs set?


For the background effects, I used my wooden handmade
distressing blocks to ink SU Not Quite Navy, Pretty in Pink, 
and Wild Wasabi.  The stamped image is colored with 
Copic markers except for the red sparkle gel penned tongue.

I picked this stamp set up from a new Facebook seller that you might like to check out ~ Stampin Up Stamps & Stuff.  Be sure
to tell Gay that I sent you over to see her. 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Pam!! I am so glad you like that set! Nice card with the frolicking froggie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This frog is the cutest. Love the background technique

    ReplyDelete