Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Happy Birthday Little Princess

This afternoon I'm posting with the All Dressed Up Digital Design team and we share another round of new images for September.  My Design Team card is made with the focus on the new image ''Crown of Hearts". 




I've had these little teepee dies for a long time and, like many of our crafty toys, thought they would be perfect with this new image.  I used Copic markers for coloring the ADU Crown of Hearts image and then used Gina Marie Designs Stitched Scalloped Rectangle die for the edging.  

The striped border was from my scraps bin and matched the die cut teepees as well as the dotted background paper.   I secured each piece to the 5 1/2" square white cardstock card base as shown to complete my design.

Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been working on.  I hope you will check out the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog to see all the Design Team cards and to enter your ADU image card.  

Pam's Pearls

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  





  



Copics
Hair:E15, E25, E27, Dress & Crown: V91, V93, V97, R81, R83, R56, RV34, R85


Products 

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty little princess xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Pam... love your colours, and how you have used the teepee dies.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute BD card and adorable image. I love those little teepees! How cute are they? Thanks for sharing with the September Challenge at A Cut Above.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. I saw it on AAA birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable little lady and I love your paper choices. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card, I love the way you incorporated those teepees with the cute little gal. You are a GENIUS! Lots of wonderful work here, you certainly have a great eye for color and design. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at A Cut Above. I hope we see you back again soon!
    Judy~ ACA CT Designer

    ReplyDelete