Welcome to my blog today as I share with you my posting for the Word Art Wednesday Challenge for Weeks 770 and 771.
Our sponsor for this challenge is Gina K Designs and our featured scripture is from Proverbs 19:17.
For this card I stamped the geraniums on cream card stock, colored with Copic markers. This set included the die, which made a nice pretty edged cut.
Next I sized and printed the selected scripture and then die cut it and the polka dotted print background piece using Gina Marie X-Stitched Oval Die set.
Continuing the cream color palette, I made the card base out of cream cardstock also and added the purple mat, then secured the ovals and flowers. Lastly I added a small butterfly on the flower to add a bit of dimension.
Pam's Pearls
I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
Products


Very pretty
ReplyDeleteColors are gorgeous xoxo
Very pretty floral!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Triple B Co-Owner
Beautiful work, Pam.
ReplyDeletehank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” Challenge.
Good luck and we hope to see you again soon!
Carole at Craftilicious Creations