Friday, September 11, 2026

Checkmate

 When you have the honor of watching your first grandchild being born, which seems like just yesterday... it's hard to imagine he's turning 19 today!

But he is and I'm very proud of the young man he has become.

Sharing the chess board birthday card I sent to him for his special day. 




This die set has been just waiting around for quite some time and I hope to use it quite a few more times as it sure has many possibilities for great masculine cards.

Hope you have a Fantastic Birthday Spencer! 

Pam's Pearls

I'll be entering this card in the following challenges:  










4 comments:

  1. What a great card, I am sure he will love it
    Happy birthday to him xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how very clever! Brilliant idea to created a chess board from patterned paper. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun masculine card. Very creative. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Pam. Love the chess elements and the use of text dsp for your chess board. Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday- Tristan DT

    ReplyDelete