Wednesday, July 4, 2018

A Picture Perfect Day

Today featured card was made especially for Dianne, who happens to be the Happy Snapper Photographer each Friday night at the Shrinner's Club where we gather to dance.
Dianne was the first person to welcome me to this weekly event, invited me to sit with her table, and introduced me to tons of new friends.  
Today is Dianne's birthday ~ Happy Birthday my dear friend!


The stamped image is by Art Impressions, Picture Perfect (U4134).  I used Copic markers for coloring, and the Pink & Main Large stitched  rounded rectangles for die cutting.

Thanks for stopping by today - If you see our friend Dianne today, be sure to wish her a Happy Birthday!


Serving a Risen Savior ~ Pam 

This posting will also appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment