Monday, December 11, 2017

Countdown to Christmas with Not Just Scraps ~ Card Nine

Countdown to Christmas
with Not Just Scraps
Card Nine

When I started working on my Christmas cards this year, the birds seemed to just want to be in them all.  I have to admit I just a 'few' bird stamps and they are fun to color for sure.  Today's card is a similar layout to the first Cardinal I showed you last week on Card 4, but a bit more whimsical and I made several on a smaller base to compliment the size of the stamp. 


There is just something about this image that makes you feel 'very merry' ~ and I hope the receivers enjoyed opening today's card.

Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to comment to be entered into a drawing after Christmas. 
You can also visit my Facebook Page, Not Just Scraps under the Blog Album to comment.
Serving a Risen Savior  ~ Pam

This posting will also appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment