Sunday, October 1, 2017

Wyanet {Beautiful}

Today's card is was made for Native American Day
which is celebrated on the fourth Friday of September.
For this challenge on Addicted to Card Making
I selected the Whimsy Stamp, Wyanet, by my favorite Whimsy designer, Sylvia Zet. The name Wyanet means Beautiful, which the designer certainly accomplished with this sweet image. 

 After Copic coloring, I used a Spellbinder die for the decorative edge and added three bird feathers from my yard. 

Thank you for stopping by today and following my blog.
This card and many others are available for purchase on my site, Not Just Scraps
Serving a Risen Lord ~ Pam 

This posting will appear on the following sites:

4 comments:

  1. What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our WHIMSY STAMPS challenge blog so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Pam - love the way you have 'framed' the beautifully coloured image with the die cut
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card thanks for sharing at Crafty catz this week. Good luck in the draw and hope you will join us next week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! The image is adorable;e and I love the feathers on the side. Thanks for joining us for the Whimsy Challenge this month.
    Kerys x

    ReplyDelete