Monday, October 30, 2017

Seriously Franky?

During the recent annual Whimsy Stamp Retreat I had the honor of meeting their designer Deb Davis, aka Amped2Stamp.  She has posted some of the cutest cards over the past several weeks, using her Halloween stamps for other occasions.  Her Franken Bad Hair Day is one of my favorites and my copy came in this afternoon's mail!  Since last Friday was Frankenstein's birthday, I quickly put this 'Belated Birthday Card' together tonight in his honor.


Check out this Whimsy Stamp Collection and all the other great stamps they have to offer along with their newsletter and blog contests.  And thanks Deb, for another great and versatile Whimsy stamp design!

Thanks for stopping by and following my work. 
You are invited to visit Not Just Scraps to view and purchase the cards I have for sale.
Serving a Risen Savior ~ Pam

This posting will appear on the following Sites:

3 comments: