Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Cutie Patootie Easel Card

I am SUPER exited to be heading out shortly for a much needed vacation ~ Florida Bound ~ and to the Whimsy Stamps Annual Retreat this weekend.   As if you couldn't tell by a lot of my blog postings, Whimsy Stamps are my addiction!
Today's card features the Frog Friend stamp by Crissy Armstrong and I'm showing you two ways that I used this 'Cutie Patootie" little curious fellow.
I had Copic colored two images and die cut each with a simple single stitched circle die and mat.  
I found this scrap strip of gray card stock and decided to make a quick easel card.  


Once folded, I added a small strip of fringed grass to hold the easel design in place.  

For the second image I made a 5 x 5 card base, added a full coverage mat and a strip of contrasting green card stock.  then I added the  small red ribbon that is knotted with a tiny strip of green glitter tulle. 

Both card turned out great but are very different.  Which one reminds you of your son or grandson?

Thank you for stopping by today and for following my postings. These cards along with others are available for purchase at 
Not Just Scraps via Facebook.
Serving a Risen Savior ~ Pam 

This posting will appear on the following sites also:
 

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards Pam - a gorgeous image and you have coloured him to perfection - twice.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly sweet! Wonderful that you have shared your great artwork with us here at WHIMSY. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ WHIMSY

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our WHIMSY STAMPS challenge blog so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete