Thursday, September 7, 2017

A Fresh Start

For my second entry in the Unity {Show & Tell} Sketch challenge
I selected their New Life stamp set.


The image is stamped on Bright White Neenah card stock and copic colored. I used several metallic pens for accenting. I actually used the shape of the stamp to trim for the extra border around the flowers.  Scraps of yellow and a wood grain paper were used for the background papers.  The sentiment was also stamped on Neenah card stock and then I added the metal ladybug charm and a few dots of bling in the bottom of the jar.  I used a chocolate brown thin twine to tie around the image before adhering to the Kraft card base.
This card will also be submitted as my 'card with a bug' for ATCM.
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for being a faithful follower.  I welcome your comments!
This card and many others are available for purchase at Not Just Scraps or through private message. 
Serving a Risen Savior, Pam 
This posting will appear on the following sites:



2 comments: