Saturday, July 8, 2017

Hooray for your Birthday

Recently I purchased my first Dreamland stamp from Bargain Outlet and made this cute Derby card for my nephew's  birthday. 

 After copic coloring with shades of greens, oranges and grays,  I used the Gina Marie Fish Tail Die which is also one of my favorites.  The Hooray die is by Quickutz, which also had a tiny banner die included.  That banner turned out to be too small but I used the negative space to stamp Tyler's name in the banner pennants.  Adding a few Spellbinder widgets and a Happy Birthday die ... off he went to Arizona to find the birthday boy!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today ~ may your week be blessed!
Serving a Risen Savior, Pam 

This posting will appear on the following sites:  
 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card for Tyler, Pam - that car is such a gorgeous image - it reminds me of the old fashioned peddle cars!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun image and terrific colours
    thank you for playing along with the Crafty Friends Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute car. Boy cards are always a challenge unless you use everyday animals...lol. Love the way you used the different die shapes. Clever

    ReplyDelete