Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Blessed are They Which Do Hunger ~ WAW #286-287

Good morning from Pam's Pearls and thank you Karen for inviting me to be the guest designer for the month of June on Word Art Wednesday.  This is a wonderful blog site that I follow with many of my friends at Christian Card Makers.  It is an honor for me to join your team today and again on June 21st. 

For today's card design, I selected Whimsy's Wee Stamp image 'Amy', designed by Sylvia Zet.  I think she has to be my favorite Whimsy designer because the facial expressions of her little girls capture love and caring. 

When I read today's scripture from Matthew 5:6, "Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness; for they shall be filled.", I thought of how we are eager to be filled with the knowledge of the scripture so we can be a loving and caring Christian each day.  



The key to this knowledge of course is God's word, the Bible, so full of blessings for each of us!  I challenge you (and myself) to find that 15-30 minutes every day to open His Word and to be filled.

Additional supplies used for my card included: 
6x6 Kraft card base, Copic markers,  aqua bias lace, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Fancy Tag Dies, Spellbinder Large Labels and Clear beaded flat backs.

You may also visit Word Art Wednesdays blog site to download the scripture reference to make your card and post back on the site. 

Thank you for stopping by today ~ May your day be blessed!
Serving a Risen Savior, Pam

This posting will also appear on the following sites:

4 comments:

  1. What a cute card. Love your words about this verse and life itself. Your words are so positive and encouraging. Thanks Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Pam. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us this month. It's a blessing to have you with us, and I hope you enjoy your time designing for us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Pam - such a gorgeous image and so beautifully paired with the scripture
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work Pam congrats on your GDT post.
    Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete