Monday, June 12, 2017

ATCM What's in the Envelope This Month

The June hostess, Cindy, gave 15 of the Addicted to Card Making ladies a great challenge this month with a few unique supplies and our normal list of instructions.  
We must use part of each piece and can add up to two additional items.  This is the card I designed from the supplies given.  


And this is what were were given to work with ~ 

I found myself pouring over the page from the novel searching for words to use on the card rather than use it as a mat or embellishment.  I used a rectangle stitched die and cut two pieces from the photo and then I used  the Craft Essentials Pointed Ovals die to cut the shaped mat under the words.  For my two additional parts, I added the button and the threaded ribbon.
Thanks Cindy for a great challenge this month!

And thank you for stopping by my blog and following my postings.  Serving a Risen Savior, Pam