Thursday, June 8, 2017

A Splashing Happy Birthday Wish For You!

It's summer time for sure here in South Carolina and it's only the first week of June! 
For one of my card swap challenges, I used the chubby little cutie for a Child's Birthday Card.


The image is a Paper Pretties design I picked up from one of the facebook selling sites and is Copic colored, then die cut with two stitched oval nesting dies.  The Splash sentiment was also part of the set and I used a spellbinder die for that double tag.  I also positioned the Happy Birthday sentiment so that another tag could be easily applied should the receiver want to use the tag for a different occasion. 

Thank you for stopping by today and following my blog.
Serving a Risen Savior, Pam

In addition to posting on Addicted to Card Making, this will also appear on Stamp Junkies, Karle's Passion, Always Fun Challenge #9 and Not Just Scraps

Feel free to contact me to order custom made cards also. 

2 comments:

  1. So refreshing and cute. Love it. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I congratulated you on being a Guest Designer on WAW. Doing great! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete