Sunday, April 9, 2017

Masculine Get Well Wishes

Today's featured card is again using one of my favorite
Gina K Design Dies, the Oval Burst, along with a couple of smaller stitched ovals for the center and sentiment.


For this design I ran the oval burst template through using Yellow, Green and Blue card stock.  Then used light tan scraps for the ovals.  The recipient is a mechanic so I selected a miscellaneous car stamp for the center and a appropriate sentiment of "Bless You" for the bottom oval. 

I also wanted to use the Friday Fellowship Scripture from Christian Card Maker, as I felt it would add to the card and send the additional word of God.  I used the Spellbinders Label Two die to add cut and place the inked edged scripture on the inside top flap.

I hope today you will also be bless by this scripture from John 1:16
 shared on Christian Card Maker. 

Thank you for stopping by. ~ May your day be blessed!
Serving a Risen Savior ~ Pam 

Additional posting sites will be:

No comments:

Post a Comment