Thursday, April 13, 2017

Cherish the Children

Those of who follow my blog and know me personally, also know that I have had a photography business.  I just celebrated my 13 year anniversary and am so grateful that I am starting to obtain business here after my move last year.

Today's card goes along with the photo shoot that I did this week for a beautiful newborn boy.


Inside is stamped with the scripture

You are Inscribed in the palm of his Hand
Isaiah 49:15

This is a Unity image, with copic coloring and a sprinkling of sequins and olive green loopy bow around the sentiment
CHERISH

I know this young family is certainly Cherishing every moment with little Jacob  ~

In a blink of an eye he will be going to school, college, starting his own family.  
Cherish each day and the abundant blessings that our Lord continues to bless us with. 

Thank you for stopping by ~ May your day be blessed!
Serving a Risen Savior, Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:


5 comments:

  1. Sweet Post Pam!! Love the card and the photo! Congrats on your 13th anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite stamps! Beautiful card and perfect scripture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, Pam. My baby is now 25. Time does go by quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card that you made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card. I to love photography! Great pic of that sweet family. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Through The Craft Room Door ATGs challenge. We do hope you will come back an join us again real soon.
    Linda DT TTCRD
    Ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete