Sunday, April 2, 2017

ATCM Weekend Challenge ~ Easter Card

I have been so busy and blessed with a great weekend, but it's about over with less than two hours till midnight!  Here I am scrambling to make an entry for the weekend challenge for Addicted to Card Making and to spend some time at my craft table. 

For my Easter card entry I selected the Whimsy Wee Stamp BONNIE, designed by Sylvia Zet.


The image is stamped on Bright white Neenah card stock and copic colored using C1, C3, R20 for the bunny. E11, E13, E15 for the basket, G40 & 43 for the hat and banner and Y15 for the flowers.  BG10 was used for the background along with the C1 shadow and a yellow sparkle gel pen for the dots.

I hope you will be inspired to stamp out a few Easter cards to drop in the mail this week.  Thanks for stopping by.
Serving a Risen Savior ~ Pam 

This posting will appear on:

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Pam - and beautifully coloured too.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and that image is so sweet and cute. Thank you for entering our challenge and good luck. Greetings, Veerle DT-ATSC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. You colored it so well. I like the cute little bunny. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Your coloring is so amazing. Thank you for joining Addicted to Stamps challenge.
    Sai

    ReplyDelete