Thursday, February 2, 2017

Be Still and Know That I am God

Are you amazed at how busy you are today?  This week?  Just when you thought things were going to slow down after Christmas, what happen? How fast did last year go by?  Doesn't it just seem like we can't get everything done... 
"I need more time", "There aren't enough hours in the day", etc.

I would venture to say most of you would agree, it's just a matter of time before some event happens to slow you down, as we  are reminded of Psalm 46:10, "Be Still and Know That I am God."   In my personal life, unexpected results from surgery last summer has landed me back to 'sofa time' for 30 days, in hopes of avoiding more surgery.

While I'm coming up with creative ways of continuing my crafting in this new location, I came across the INSPIRE Bible that I had ordered last year and tucked away to color on special occasions.  Believe this qualifies ~ Don't you? 

So today's posting is not a card - just sharing the beautifully drawn artwork inside the front cover and my relaxing coloring time. 

I am so grateful for God's word and for the power of prayer and of His healing.  Thank you for taking a moment to Be Still today and give him thanks for your blessings.
Serving a Risen Savior ~ Pam

This posting will also appear on the following sites, where I invite you to visit:
and on my personal site, Not Just Scraps.

 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pam, this is just beautiful, I am going to have to look for this bible!! Thank you for the word and the reminder to be still, so so important, I appreciate all the love I feel whenI read you blog and I am going to pray your down time liftes you higher than ever!
    Hugs,
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy my Inspire Bible. I absorb verses differently as I color them. I pray you will be blessed in this creative worship time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning Pam, great post too, Lord bless your healing time too. Shaz.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous way to create while immobilized, the result is beautiful. Praying the rest will bring the desired results.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete