Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Reasons to be Happy

Today blogged card is an example of using some of your smaller stamps, all stamped in the same color
with an added large embellishment as the focal point.
For my card, submitted for the Flower swap for 
Addicted to Card Making,
I selected a clear stamp set of 1" outline flower stamps.  
Once lined up, I added a large silk flower and the sentiment 


There are so many 
BEAUTIFUL
reasons to be happy

As we get ready to welcome in the new year in just a few short days, I hope you can take a moment to get grateful the the beautiful reasons God gives us each day to be happy. 

This posting will appear on the following sites where I invite you to visits for other card ideas:
and on my personal site, Not Just Scraps.

Thank you for stopping by and following my postings.

Following a Risen Savior ~ Pam 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the colors and how they go together. I can never get things evenly spaced apart. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Pam, think I'll try it with butterflies, reckon it would look good too. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete