Thursday, December 22, 2016

Come Let Us Adore Him

For today's card, I'm excited to get to play with the new
and some beautiful metallic gold paper that a sweet friend shared with me. 
Like all of the Gina Marie Dies - Perfect cutting, crisp lines, every time!
I added a light blue circle behind the angel die to highlight her appearance on the card as the focal point against the dark background.
For the Christmas Cards, I selected Come Let Us Adore Him for my sentiment, although many would work. 

I think this die is so perfect for many designs!  Another Hit for Sure Gina!!!  
Since I also needed a Sympathy Card and a Get Well card, 
I simply changed the sentiment and made several extras.


I know I personally am so very glad that Angels are Watching Over Me.  Thank you for stopping by and for following my blog.

This posting will also appear on the following sites where I encourage you to visit to see other beautiful cards:
and on my personal site, Not Just Scraps.

Serving a Risen Savior, Pam 





4 comments:

  1. Hi Pam, I love your Angel cards!! And your reminder that we Have a heavenly host watching over us!!Hugs, Ginny and thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam,. This blog shares the true meaning of Believing in the Lord, Our Protector. At this time of year, we sometimes get so involved in buying, shopping and visiting. But this brings us back to the real meaning of this season. You've done it again Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful die cut Pam, and you have made the most of it by the way you have used it - beautiful cards
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful die-cut Angels----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete