Monday, October 31, 2016

A SPOOKY Find....

In my normal trash to treasure hunting, I happen upon a single package of Wilson Halloween decorations at the local thrift store.  
Included in the package were 12 'witch heads' on tooth picks to stick into cupcakes
and 12 'witch skirts & shoes' stickers to put on drink cups. 
All at a perfect price of $.75.  

It didn't take long to find the right size punch after stamping 'SPOOKY' on yellow card stock to use for a body. 
Using white for the background on a black cardstock base, 
I clipped the toothpick off and begin gluing the pieces together
for my silly little lady.

I love this sentiment from Pinterest that describes me perfectly to finish off the creation. 
Cleverly
Disguised
as a 
Responsible
Adult

Remember crafters to keep your eyes open for those special finds....they are hidden in the strangest places!

Thank you for stopping by ~ Pam 

No comments:

Post a Comment