Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Teddy Bear Challenge ~ Koala T Crafts

This morning I'm sharing the cute little
card I created for last weekend's  card
challenge on Koala T Crafts
for a Teddy Bear with a Ribbon. 


If you look closely you can see that the teddy bear
is actually a separate stamp.  I had planned on 
just using him and the cute tag...

If All Else Fails~
Hug Your Teddy

but found it just to be 'plain'.  
So back to the box of stamps in search of
"Transportation" for this little fellow!
Red Rider Wagon - Perfect

Well, almost perfect till I stamped with my black
ink pad that was purchased 'used' and obviously
had been refilled with purple ink!
No worries - this teddy can ride in a wagon with 
purple wheels.... 
After using my DIY bow maker for his perfect
blue bow, I carefully cut a slit right at the 
stamp line on the wagon, just wide enough 
to slide him partially into the wagon.
Then I added a large foam square under his
head to keep him sitting up and looking damper!
Background was then filled in with SU 
Bashful Blue, applied with a distressing block.
Multi-colored crochet thread was used for the 
finishing touch after adding the sentiment.

Now he's all ready to be sent to someone having a 
bad day and needing a little encouraging.

{This card design will be available for ordering
on Not Just Scraps beginning in September.}

Thank you for stopping by ~ Pam 

No comments:

Post a Comment