Friday, September 2, 2016

Elvis ~ I Believe in the Man in the Sky

Today's card is another La-La Land Co. stamp
which is the cutest Elvis impersonator yet! 
For this one I wanted to use one of 
Elvis' songs for the tag,
and I really wanted it to be religious
as this was going to be used for a get well card.
Our good friend Google is 
wonderful to help with searches for song
titles and lyrics as well as Bible Gateway
for scripture references.
With both the image and the tag being
a bit large, I used an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of
red card stock and made my own card
base 4 1/4" square.  
Yellow matting is from the scrap box and
the ribbon is crochet thread.  The tag is 
attached with a matching yellow star. 



I'd like to challenge you in your card making to 
search for a song or scripture to add to your 
creation.  And check out La-La Land Craft stamps too!

{Note: This card design will be available for ordering 
on Not Just Scraps in September.}

Thank you for stopping by ~ Pam 


1 comment: