Tuesday, January 12, 2016

It's All About the Belly!


I found this adorable stamp set and thought 
the tummy would be a cute place to add
some small hearts and make my first shaker card.
After all....
not all shaker cards have to be round or square, right?



I started with the stamped image and used a Exacto knife to 
trim as close as I could to the inside stamp lines.

Then using the smallest foam squares I could find, 
I made my tiny circle on the card base 
and filled it with just a few confetti hearts.

After coloring with Copic markers, assembly was easy; 
and a hot pink metallic stretch tie finished it off.

Wishing Suzanne many special blessings with the upcoming birth of her daughter in April.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  ~ Pam




2 comments:

  1. This is sweet. Yes, great idea. I like that you stamped on patterned paper. I have to remember that.

    ReplyDelete