Saturday, January 16, 2016

Bible Journaling ~ 2016

Last year I began following one of the Facebook Sites
(Hide His Word in My HeART)
and was very blessed to have completed all 52 weeks
of scripture study and art journaling.
I am not an artist, but love incorporating my
stamps and digital images for my pages. 
Please join me in my 2016 journey of
selected scriptures and artwork .

This year I selected a mini 3 ring binder with sheet protectors. 
I found that last year's spiral bound art book became 
extremely full and difficult to turn the pages.
My cover is from one of my adult coloring book pages.


Week 1 ~ 1 Corinthians 15:58


Week 2 ~ Matthew 28: 16-20

Week 3 ~ Seven selected scriptures:
Romans 1:16, Romans 3:23, Romans 5:8, 
Romans 6:23, Romans 10:9, Romans 10:13
and Acts 2:38

Thank you for stopping by my blog ~ Pam







1 comment:

  1. wow, this is really wonderful!! What a treasure and kudos to you Pam for doing this chalenge!!

    ReplyDelete